APC BX700U-AZ 700VA 390W UPS with 3 Australian Outlets and USB Communication and ADSL/Modem/Fax Protection
APC Back-UPS 700VA, 230V, AVR, Australian Sockets
Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
• Automatically steps up low voltage and steps down high voltage to levels that are suitable for your equipment.
• Provide easy-to-read status of the unit and utility power conditions.
• Provides protection of connected equipment from power surges travelling on telephone lines.
• Use your PC to access additional power protection and management features for your UPS via a USB Port
• Battery and surge protected outlets:Back up and protect your hardware and data during power outages, surges and spikes.
• Surge only outlets:Protect secondary electronics from surges and spikes without reducing battery power used to run primary electronics during an outage.
• Audible alarms: Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
• LED status display: Quickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators.
• Safety-agency approved: Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
• Battery-protected and surge-only outlets: Reserves power capacity and run time for connected equipment that require UPS battery back-up while providing surge only protection for less critical equipment
• Automatic self-test: Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
• Intelligent battery management: Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
• Battery failure notification: Provides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance
Please Note: Delivery to PO boxes and Parcel Lockers is not available for this item, please provide a street address when purchasing